- Management in Business and Economy (Bachelors Degree)
- Science, music, traveling
- Horseback riding, Djing, Hiking
- Silence of the lambs, The fearless vampire killers, Rosemary's baby, Rope
- Classical, electronic, techno, rock, punk, pop, city pop…
- Brave new world by Aldous Huxley
Hello, my name is Tina! I have a bachelors in management but I find myself being most interested in natural sciences. I enjoy spending time outdoors and am very passionate about sports, animals and nature. My hobbies include DJing, cooking, playing table tennis, horseback riding, hiking and binge watching movies and tv series which is perfect for cold rainy days. I am very fascinated by Asian history, culture, art, and am absolutely mad about Asian cuisine. I find languages to be very important so I try to learn as many as I can, and I will be very happy to help you with your English.
Current display time zone is Asia/Shanghai.
She is awesome and my English has improved identified.