- MA in psychology (PhD Candidate in Psychology program)
- Psychology, psychotherapy, education
- Cooking, baking and solving jigsaw puzzles
- Favorite Movie(s)
- The fabulous destiny of Amelie Poulain, Wonder, Captain Marvel, and The Avengers
- Favorite Music
- Favorite Book(s)
- The Fortress by Mesa Selimovic
Hello, my name is Maria. I have master's in psychology and currently I'm doing PhD in Clinical Psychology. Besides being in love with science, I am very passionate about books, superhero movies, house plants, cooking and taking care of my baby dog Pablo. I love traveling and my life goal is to visit as many countries as I can and meet other cultures and their local cuisine. I personally believe that speaking a foreign language is a window to the world and I'll be more than happy to help you to create that window!
Current display time zone is Asia/Shanghai.